I can’t stop licking the spoon that I used to make this cranberry sauce and thought it would be nice to share the recipe with all of you amazing Whole Intentions readers. I know there are those of you rushing to find just the right cranberry recipe for tomorrow and I hope you love this one!
We’d love to say thank you to each and every one of you and a very Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!
Spoon Lickin’ Cranberry Sauce
- 6 cups fresh cranberries ((frozen would work too))
- 1 1 /3 cups fresh apple juice
- 1 1/3 cups xylitol
- 2-3 pinches Himalayan salt
- orange zest
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- 2 pinches Ceylon cinnamon
- 1 pinch cloves
- 1 pinch ginger
- 1 pinch allspice
- stevia ((to taste))
- Put all ingredients, minus stevia, in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Over medium heat, cook approximately 20 minutes until the sauce is nice and thick.
- Remove zest strips.
- Taste and add stevia to taste. Cool and serve.