Delicious, crunchy, chocolatey, and. . .healthy. Booyah!
Crunchin’ Fudge Bars (The Sweeter Side of Candida)
- 2/3 c. cocoa butter
- 2/3 c. raw cacao powder
- 3 Tbs. xylitol granules
- 1 c. almond butter**
- 1 c. old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 c. unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/2 c. chopped almonds (or nut of choice)
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- stevia to taste
- pinch of celtic sea salt – if almond butter is unsalted
- Melt cocoa butter in a medium saucepan over low/medium heat. Add raw cacao powder and xylitol and stir until xylitol is dissolved.
- Stir in almond butter, oats, coconut flakes, almonds, and vanilla extract.
- Add stevia to taste – a little at a time.
- Pour batter in a 9×9 pan greased with butter or coconut oil and refrigerate about 2 hours or until hard. Store in refrigerator.
**you can replace this with an allowed nut butter of choice; but be aware it may change the flavor.
Find more delicious desserts like this one in The Sweeter Side of Candida.