Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. It gives kids the energy to begin a day of school and if you want to stay fit the saying goes, ‘eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince, and supper like a pauper”.
We started out the week with The Best of 2013: Main Dishes, and today we’re bringing you the Best Breakfasts. This series is shared with other naturally-minded bloggers from Alternative Living Network. Bloggers from ALN will be sharing some of their best blogging posts for Crockpot Meals, Homemade Beauty Recipes, Parenting Tips, Home Remedies, and more!
The Best of 2013: Breakfast
From the Nourishing Faith and Family:
- Chicken Apple Breakfast Sausage
- Gluten Free Sprouted Brown Rice Pancakes with Elderberry Syrup
- Just Like Grandma’s Sprouted Oat Granola
- Christmas in a Bowl Gingerbread Granola
- Fresh Young Coconut Yogurt
From Feed Me Mama:
From Whole Intentions (you’re here already!)
- Baked Oatmeal
- Buckwheat Yogurt Pancakes
- Gluten Free Biscuits with Sausage Gravy
- Morning Glory Muffins
- Overnight Muesli Porridge
From Richly Rooted Home
From Your Thriving Family
From Natural Living Mama
From The Holistic Mama
From Day 2 Day Joys
To see more Best of 2013 Round-ups, make sure to check out the following blogs between 12/23 and 12/31!