Welcome back to Healthy 2Day Wednesday!
Would you like to share your ideas for healthy living? Each week we encourage you to link up with ideas, tips, healthy recipes, natural remedies, alternative medicine, going “green”, and more. Even if you don’t have something to share, there’s always something of interest to read or a new idea to find. I can’t tell you you how many lovely blogs I visit each week – it’s great!
Healthy 2Day Wednesdays is happily hosted by:
Rachel of Day2Day Joys
Stephanie of The Cheapskate Cook
Carrie of Young Living Oil Lady
Anne of Authentic Simplicity
Paula of Whole Intentions (*wave* hi!)
Please stop by all our blogs for great ideas on living healthy lives!
Steph’s top 3 picks from last week:
No words required to explain why I chose this from Stacy Makes Cents. Seriously.
Simple Foody shared thoughts about growing up with homemade canned goods, heirloom gardening, and all that stuff so many of us find intimidating. She showed me that if you’re willing to start, and do it well, you can change your family’s relationship to healthy, wholesome food.
Solar cooking? Oh yes. Interesting insight into a method that uses that summer heat to your advantage and keeps your kitchen cool. Thanks, Taylor Made Ranch!
How to join this week’s fun:
Guidelines for this Link-Up:
- Share an idea, tip, recipe, things to avoid, something new to try, natural remedy, alternative medicine, going “green” tips, etc. that will help us to remain or become more healthy!
- If this is your first time participating read more info & get button here (also find the “I’ve been featured” button there)
- Comment on another participant’s post, this builds community.
- Add button or link back to that day’s link up.
- Spread the word so we can learn more ideas on keep our families healthy; feel free to share on Facebook or Twitter.
- Ideas: homebirths, natural remedies, an interesting article, something eco-friendly, a review, natural cleaner, alternative or holistic approaches to health, how to’s, the list goes on & on!
- If you are adding a recipe, make sure the ingredients do not include white flour, refined sugar, processed products, packages products (unless it is clearly stated or pictured that it is organic or all natural) and the like. We are looking for whole food recipes that are beneficial to our health.
- If you have any questions regarding H2W’s, please contact Rachel.
- If you’re not participating today, I hope you’ll come back & join in next week!