Welcome back to Healthy 2Day Wednesdays!
I have to throw in a quick apology! I’m so sorry for the in-edit version of H2W that popped up last week and this week. Long story short, between an internet that went haywire and being gone till all hours each night repainting our new home, I’ve been crawling into bed with no thought except sleep! Sorry the link ups have been appearing without being fully edited. I’ve fired my assistant (me) and hired a new one (me) in hopes that she’ll be on the ball a bit more. 🙂
Enjoy this week’s link up!
Healthy 2Day Wednesday is hosted by:
Healthy 2Day Wednesdays is proudly hosted by the following ladies. Please stop by all our blogs for great ideas on living healthy lives!
Stephani’s top 3 picks from last week:
20+ Old Clothing & Items to Keep for Re-purposing from Practical Stewardship
How to join this week’s fun:
Link up to any of our blogs with your favorite healthy post.
Guidelines for this Link-Up:
- Share an idea, tip, recipe, things to avoid, something new to try, natural remedy, alternative medicine, going “green” tips, etc. that will help us to remain or become more healthy!
- If this is your first time participating read more info & get button here (also find the “I’ve been featured” button there)
- Comment on another participant’s post, this builds community.
- Add button or link back to that day’s link up.
- Spread the word so we can learn more ideas on keep our families healthy; feel free to share on Facebook or Twitter.
- Ideas: homebirths, natural remedies, an interesting article, something eco-friendly, a review, natural cleaner, alternative or holistic approaches to health, how to’s, the list goes on & on!
- If you are adding a recipe, make sure the ingredients do not include white flour, refined sugar, processed products, packages products (unless it is clearly stated or pictured that it is organic or all natural) and the like. We are looking for whole food recipes that are beneficial to our health.
- If you have any questions regarding H2W’s, please contact Rachel.
If you’re not participating today, I hope you’ll come back & join in next week!