Get Ready for the Jan. 7th Fitness Challenge!
(Psst. Healthy 2Day Wednesday Link-Up is below.)
Are you up for a challenge?
Are you satisfied with your weight? Your digestion and regularity? Your energy and stamina?
Do you make New Year’s resolutions to become fit or lean and then give up after a week?
As my brother-in-law would say, I hear ya cluckin’!
I love my children. I don’t look in the mirror at my stretch marks and wish I’d never become a mom. I don’t look at my responsibilities as a wife, teacher, and blogger and wish I’d stayed single and was out climbing mountains. However, the lifestyle most of us lead gives us a lot of time on our. . .seats. 🙂 And, speaking for myself, I’ve gotten a little too used to it.
Last spring I wrote about my weight loss and exercise plan. To summarize it in a few words, I try to eat healthy food and move. Plain and simple. But I’m the kind of gal who needs a little motivation, a little encouragement, and a game plan. Tell me what to do and I’ll do it, but don’t ask me to reinvent the wheel!
Maybe there’s a few of you out there like me. You don’t want to go to the gym and (gasp!) sweat in front of perfect strangers. You don’t want your doctor to say, “you need to exercise more” and leave the rest up to you. You need some accountability, some camaraderie, and a plan of action.
Me too! That’s why I’m inviting you to join me for our 60-day Beachbody Challenge.
What’s The Beachbody Challenge?
Instead, we’ll be challenging each other to exercise daily – to give it our best (and forget the rest :)). If you need workout ideas, you can find some excellent DVD’s at Beachbody. There’s a wide variety to choose from: gospel, hip-hop, cardio, weight lifting – they’re all there.
We’re also going to challenge each other with healthy eating habits – making wise choices and replacing one meal a day with Beachbody’s Shakeology.
Shakeology is a megadose of nutrition, packed full of super foods with so many health benefits it will leave your mouth open. (Read my review of Shakeology and its ingredients here.) It can be used as a meal replacement if you’re looking to lose weight, but if you’d rather shape up than lose pounds, you can simply add it to your current meal plan for a powerhouse of essential vitamins, minerals, antioxidents, phytonutrients, proteins, and greens.
Are You Ready?
I’m ready for improved health and more energy. Are you? I’m ready for better mobility and restful nights. Are you? I’m ready to shape up and feel great! Are you ready to join me?
Here’s how to start:
1. Email me at paula (at) wholeintentions (dot) com and I’ll send you an invite to join the Jan 7 BB Challenge Group (where all our daily chatting, encouraging, and cheering happens).
2. Decide what exercise program you’d like to do. You can find some great DVD’s at Beachbody.com or use your own.
3. Order your preferred flavor of Shakeology and choose monthly auto-ship for hassle free delivery and FREE shipping (this can be canceled at any time). You can also save money by buying a Challenge Pack. You’ll want to order by Dec. 28th to make sure it arrives in time.
4. Plan ahead for healthy meals and snacks. Have them ready to go so there are no excuses!
If you need help deciding which DVD is best for your fitness level, planning for meals, which Challenge Pack to get, or where to begin, please email me at paula (at) wholeintentions (dot) com and I’ll be glad to help you.
We start Monday, January 7th. Let’s see what the next 60 days bring!
Welcome back to Healthy 2day Wednesdays!
There’s a phenomenal world of bloggers out there that have God-given gifts, talents, and passions to share. I love reading about what others have been learning, working on, and what’s cooking in their kitchens. Thank you for joining us!
Healthy 2Day Wednesday is hosted by:
We would love for you to take some time and get to know all the hosts of H2w this week! Stop by each of our blogs and see what we’re all about! 🙂 We love comments!
Top 3 From Last Week!
These three features have been Facebook’d and Tweeted by Paula.
Venison Swiss Steak – this looks yummy AND healthy; the perfect comfort food!
Cheap & Natural All-Purpose Cleaner – don’t buy more cleaner; it’s so easy to make your own!
Are You Drinking Too Much Water? – I never thought much about it until reading this post!
Link up to any of our blogs with your favorite healthy post!
Guidelines for this Link-Up:
- Share an idea, tip, recipe, things to avoid, something new to try, natural remedy, alternative medicine, going “green” tips, etc. that will help us to remain or become more healthy!
- If this is your first time participating read more info & get button here (also find the “I’ve been featured” button there)
- Comment on another participant’s post, this builds community.
- Add button or link back to that day’s link up.
- Spread the word so we can learn more ideas on keep our families healthy; feel free to share on Facebook or Twitter.
- Ideas: homebirths, natural remedies, an interesting article, something eco-friendly, a review, natural cleaner, alternative or holistic approaches to health, how to’s, the list goes on & on!
- If you are adding a recipe, make sure the ingredients do not include white flour, refined sugar, processed products, packages products (unless it is clearly stated or pictured that it is organic or all natural) and the like. We are looking for whole food recipes that are beneficial to our health!
- If you have any questions regarding H2W’s, please contact Rachel.
If you’re not participating today, I hope you’ll come back & join in next week!