It’s no surprise to many of you how much I love coconut oil. I’ve waxed eloquent on its key health benefits, I’ve sung sonnets and quoted poetry. . . okay, so maybe I haven’t gone that far, but I’m just short of kissing my five gallon bucket of glorious saturated fat and calling it sweetheart.
I was asked recently what on earth I use it all for. I mean FIVE gallons of coconut oil – are you serious!
Here are my top ten uses for coconut oil, in no particular order:
2. When making my go-to snack: Chocolate Coconut Cubes
3. Delicious and healthy ice cream: Candida Diet, Sugar-Free Ice Cream
4. Oral care: Oil Pulling Therapy
7. Sauteing any and all vegetables.
8. On my face before I put on my makeup.
9. For diaper rash, mixed with a tiny bit of tea tree oil.
10. As an udder balm for our milking goats.
There you have it. Ten quick and easy ways to use coconut oil and get all the health benefits while you’re at it. What’s your favorite way to use coconut oil?
Shared at: Titus 2sdays, Domestically Divine Tuesday, Teach Me Tuesday, Fat Tuesdays, Healthy 2day Wednesdays, Encourage One Another, Frugal Days Sustainable Ways, Real Food Wednesday, Whole Food Wednesdays, Homemaking Wednesdays, Simple Lives Thursday, Your Green Resource, Pennywise Platter, Hearts 4 Home, Monday Mania,
photo credit: freedigitalphotos.net