Welcome to Weekend Whatever #47
There is a phenomenal world of bloggers out there that have God-given gifts, talents, and passions to share. I love reading about what others have been working on, what’s cooking in their kitchens, and what’s stirring their hearts. Thank you for joining us!
You can read and link up at any of our blogs. We will each be featuring one post from the previous week as well as tagging and tweeting you! Be sure to head over to all the hosting blogs to see their featured posts as well.
This week’s featured post:
This week Tyanne of Lamp on a Stand introduces a series on Moms of Peace. I loved the part where she says, “My prayer for this series is to help readers recognize and cherish God’s provision of peace in the midst of the world’s chaos, and also encourage you to serve your families as mothers who imitate God the Father in your efforts to cultivate peace in your homes.” I’m looking forward to reading the rest of her series. Will you join me?
If you were Featured this week you have or will be tagged and or tweeted!
We’d love to have you share your posts on Marriage, Parenting, Frugality, Homemaking, Homesteading, Crafting, Christianity or whatever else you have been walking through!
- Please do not share other link parties to Weekend Whatever. You may however add them to our growing linky list for all to find you.
- Please share only HEALTHY recipes, i.e. no white flour/sugar, artificial ingredients
– keeping in the spirit of transitioning to REAL, WHOLE FOODS.
- We love comments!
- Please link the specific post URL only.
- You may post up to three links per week.
- Be sure to grab the button on the side bar and link back here.
- Please share or tweet this post after linking up – there’s a handy little button now.
- Visit at least the two blogs next to you.
Your Thriving Family if you haven’t joined us yet for the Daily Thankful Thought on facebook it’s not too late. We also have a new green giveaway for you just in time for Christmas! Our Monday motherhood series continues. Do you new a few new ideas for food in the coming week???
At Whole Intentions we’re enjoying the quiet of crisp fall days and the anticipation of spending Thanksgiving with family and friends. This week we’re reviewing one of our favorite products – almonds! with a recipe to boot. (Psst! It contains chocolate!) We’re also preparing a holiday iPad Mini giveaway with several more blogs, starting Nov. 28th. Keep watching for more details!
At Living Water Health and Wellness next week, I will be sharing some more ways to naturally boost immunity, more on essential oils, and will also be doing a review and giveaway for Modern Alternative Mama’s ebook, Wholesome Comfort! Make sure you’re subscribed and following so you don’t miss out!