Treating Candida With Diet

This post may contain affiliate links. Learn more in my Disclosure Policy.

Treating-Candida-with-Diet-WholeIntentions.com_(Image from pixabay.com)

UPDATE: There are many versions of the candida diet out there. I’ve been able to chat with Dr. Eric Bakker, ND, a naturopath who has treated 1000s of patients for candida in his 20+ years in practice. I find his approach much more doable and comprehensive than the one I first recommended. I’ve updated the information below and included a brief explanation of his 3-stage diet below. I encourage you to check out his ebook, Candida Crusher for all the details as well as various ways to treat specific candida-related infections naturally. (disclaimer: Candida Crusher is a medical volume and contains anatomical photos that some readers may find objectionable.)

The first recommended step in treating candida is to do a colon cleanse to rid your body of toxic waste that can harbor it. The best kind of colon cleanse is gentle and natural. From experience, we recommend the Colon Cleansing Kit by Blessed Herbs. Their herbal cleansing kit is safe, effective, and, without giving too much info or trying to sound like an advertisement, we know from personal experience that it works very well. :) Many diseases start with an impacted colon – give candida a run for its money by eliminating (pun intended) its hiding place.

Candida lives off the food you eat. Let me rephrase that: candida thrives off the foods you eat. Let me restate that – candida exuberantly proliferates off the foods you eat. Get the picture? The best way to keep candida under control is with a healthy diet.

Or, as I tell my kids, “Starve the little beasts.” If you don’t feed candida what it needs to survive and multiply, it will eventually have to revert back to its former, non-harmful self.

The best comprehensive candida diet I’ve come across is Dr. Bakker’s 3-stage diet. Each stage addresses different aspects of how best to fight candida. I’ve compiled over 130 safe-to-eat-recipes that follow his 3-Stage plan into an eCookbook: Healing Candida with Food.
Healing Candida with Food eCookbook

sunflower oil
walnut oil

animal fats
butter or ghee
fat from meat and fish
lard
bacon fat (from bacon with no added sugar or nitrates)
cod liver oil

protein
eggs
all red meat
all poultry
all fish
all shellfish

dairy
butter
buttermilk
hard cheeses (i.e. cheddar, colby, Parmesan, Swiss) - possibly but if you have chronic candida/yeast, it’s probably best to avoid cheese for a time.
sour cream (made from yogurt)
yogurt (make your own or look for unpasteurized, unsweetened yogurt that features ‘live active cultures’ or ‘living cultures’)

low carbohydrate vegetables
asparagus
artichoke
avocados (good for stabilizing blood sugar)
bok choy
bamboo shoots
broccoli
brussel sprouts
cabbage
cauliflower
celery
celeriac (celery root)
cucumbers
egg plant
fennel
garlic
green and wax beans
jicama
green peppers (all peppers)
kale
kohlrabi
leeks
lettuce (green leaf, head lettuce has no nutritional value)
okra
onions
greens (green leaf lettuce; head lettuce has no nutritional value, spinach, chard, collards, mustard greens, kale, radicchio, endive, etc.)
peppers (all bell peppers)
radishes
rutabagas
scallions and green onions
sea vegetables (nori, kombu, wakame, etc.)
snow peas, snap peas, pea pods
spaghetti squash
sprouts (bean, alfalfa, etc)
summer squash
tomatoes
tomatillos
turnips
watercress
zucchini (courgette)

fruit
lemons
limes

nuts & seeds
almonds
Brazil nuts
**cashews (susceptible to mold)
chia seeds
hazelnuts
macadamia nuts
walnuts
flax seed/meal
sunflower seeds
pumpkin seeds
sesame seeds
coconut flour
almond flour
*Make sure your nuts are properly soaked and/or sprouted for easier digestion.
**Cashews are susceptible to mold. Pistachios and peanuts (actually a legume, not a nut) tend to be moldy as well.

spices/herbs
all spices and herbs are allowed.

beverages
almond milk
coconut milk
decaf coffee
non – caffeinated herbal teas (especially Pau d’ arco)
water

fermented
apple cider vinegar (balances body’s pH level. A teaspoon to a tablespoon taken before each meal can aid digestion and prevent undigested food particles from feeding candida in the gut.)
kefir
kim-chi
sauerkraut
whey

Breads/Grains
Grains are allowed in moderation in various stages of Dr. Bakker’s 3-stage diet, however, it’s imperative that it be a pure sourdough bread or it’s best to avoid them. That means it can not have added dry yeast, bread machine yeast, yeast cakes, etc added. Other grains used, like millet, rice, etc. should be properly soaked and sprouted.

The best grains are:
amaranth
buckwheat
millet
quinoa
*Although almond and coconut flour are not grains, they are allowed.

Stage Two of the diet removes foods that are prone to cause allergies, and Stage Three is learning how to reintroduce healthy foods again. Be sure to check out Candida Crusher for step-by-step details. (disclaimer: Candida Crusher is a medical volume and contains anatomical photos that some readers may find objectionable.)

Candida Crusher

Foods to Avoid (in order of importance)

1.) The number one food candida loves more than life itself is sugar. If you can’t stick to any other part of this diet, avoid sugar at all costs. Candida LOVES sugar. It feeds it, gives it warm fuzzies, and makes it do the happy dance. It’s not picky either. It doesn’t care if it’s organic, raw, fruit sugar, or refined sugar. Any kind of sugar will give it the fuel it needs to take over. Stay away from:
processed white sugar
natural sugars in fruit
honey
syrup
molasses
rapadura
cane sugar
any ingredient that ends in ‘ose’ (i.e. lactose, sucrose, etc.)
maltodextrin
corn syrup
alcohol – the most refined sugar you can consume

Most people readily admit to having a sweet tooth. I do too! One of the most helpful ‘fixes’ I’ve found is to use stevia, a sweet herb. You will see it used in some of my recipes and I like adding it to my tea or full-fat ice cream to have a little treat while staying perfectly on plan. You can find more information about this herb and where to find it here.

Fruit is also a hard one to give up. But keep in mind, sugar in all forms will help candida multiply faster than a room full of bunny rabbits. Some fruits are higher in sugar than others, so if you find yourself wandering toward the all-you-can-eat fruit salad bar, here’s a helpful list:

Lowest Sugar
avocado
blueberries
blackberries
cranberries
lemons
limes
raspberries
rhubarb (technically not a fruit, but. . .ya know)
strawberries
green apples

Moderate Sugar
apples (some mod. & some high)
cantaloupe

dates
figs
grapefruit
grapes
kiwi
mangoes
oranges (tend to be moldy too)
pears
pineapple
plums
pomegranates
prunes
raisins
tangerines

2.) Limit carbohydrates – carbs also feed candida; and candida can be a glutton. Carbs are any food not classified as protein or fat. Carbohydrates also play a big role in weight gain so any diet (i.e. Atkins-type) that limits carbs would also be good for someone with candida.

*For those tracking carbs, you only count net carbs. To do this, take the total number of carbohydrates (i.e. 5g) and subtract the total number of dietary fiber (i.e. 3g) to equal your net carbs (i.e. 2g).

High Carb Vegetables
-legumes/beans (lima, pinto, navy, split pea, garbanzo, normal, white, kidney, peanuts, etc.)
-carrots
-corn
-potatoes
-sweet potatoes-winter squash (hubbard, butternut, acorn, etc)
-yams (this includes gluten-free flours like potato starch and flour, tapioca starch, and arrowroot powder)

Grains
You will need to avoid all store-bought breads (they contain yeasts and sugars), but pure sourdough bread (no commercial yeast added) in moderation is okay. If you want to be a little stricter and really kick it into gear, I’d avoid even sourdough breads to begin with.

I won’t tell you this diet is a walk in the park. It can be really hard to stick to your guns when all you want is       (pick your poison)      . And I’ll be the first to tell you I’m not perfect either. But don’t forget: candida is a sneaky little organism. When you deplete your diet of the food it loves, it makes you crave them. However, the longer you keep those foods out of its greedy little hands (read: your mouth), the easier it becomes, until eventually, the cravings are gone.

He might look cute on the outside, but candida is a wolf in sheep’s clothing.

Oh, and one more thing. Don’t be surprised if while on this diet the pounds start melting off like hot butter. That’s just one of the many side effects of candida justice. :)

Shared with: Real Food Forager, Whole New Mom, The Gluten-Free Homemaker, The Healthy Home Economist, Skip to My Lou, Women Living Well, Blue Cricket Designs, The King’s Court IV, Frugally Sustainable, Milk & Cuddles, We Are That Family, The Thrifty Home, Raising Homemakers, Chef in Training, Time-Warp Wife, Vintage Wannabee, Celebrating Family, Far Above Rubies, Growing Home, Rook No. 17, Food Corner, Deep Roots at Home, Greenbacks Gal, Raising Mighty Arrows, Our Simple Country Life, GNOWFGLINS, Nourishing Gourmet, Food Renegade, Real Food Whole Health, Comfy in the Kitchen, Little Natural Cottage, Real Good Freaks, Flour Me With Love, The Modest Mom Blog, Nourishing Treasures, Our Simple Farm, Kelly the Kitchen Kop,

photo credit:
Print Friendly and PDF

Comments

1. Jill@RealFoodForager.com says:

Thanks for linking your great post to FAT TUESDAY. This was very interesting! Hope to see you next week!

Be sure to visit RealFoodForager.com on Sunday for Sunday Snippets – your post from Fat Tuesday may be featured there!

Share your great fermented food recipes at my Probiotic Food Linky – open through Februray 6, 2012.

2. SAHMmy Says says:

Excellent post! I'm a true believer; my mom completely cured IBS she had since childhood just by going on the yeast free/candida control diet hardcore. It is hard to wrap your head around all the "yes" and "no" foods (I'd argue with her: you're telling me strawberries, which go moldy so fast, are better than oranges? But I shouldn't eat strawberries yet either?); you've done a fantastic job here of breaking the food groups and levels down. This plan works if you work it. Thank you!

3. The Domestic Life Stylist says:

Very extensive and detailed info. Any diet is hard work and I guess this is no different.

4. thank you very much…I learned somethings from reading….this is an interesting perspective, I will think about..and I had no idea those nuts could get moldy!
    I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.

5. Crafty Mischief says:

Can I tell you how much I love you right now? My dr diagnosed me with this earlier this week. I've been miserable for months. If this works I am definitely going to try it! What a coincidence that you posted this! I found you through Blue Cricket Design. Thank you so much for sharing! :)

6. Gail Purath says:

I had systemic candida in the 1980's when the only resource was "The Yeast Connection." I had to go off all sugar and fermented foods for many months and then ease back very carefully. But the side effects (digestive problems, loss of energy, pain everywhere, rashes, and gum problems) were enough to keep me on the diet. I still occasionaly have some of the problems return, and I have to be careful and take my acidophilus faithfully.
    Thanks for sharing this…it can really help people who are suffering.

7. Ryan and Carly says:

This is so great! Candida is such a nasty thing to have to deal with. My husband and I have been living a lifestyle/diet similar to what you listed along with probiotics, tea, and supplements and feel AMAZING.
    Thank you for this informative and action oriented post :)

8. JOY @ http://joysjotsshots.blogspot.com/ says:

I've worried with this all my adult life. Read the book many, many years ago and Dr. do not want to recognize the problem. They just want to throw a pill at the symptoms. I've tried to live without sugar and the hardest was going without the "ose" stuff. I'm wondering if you could post some of your menus we could enJOY?

9. Carly,

Glad I can help. A Candida diet isn't easy to start – it can really be quite intimidating – but if we only knew then how much BETTER we'd feel, we'd jump right in!

I'm so glad your and your husband are doing well. My husband just hit his one-year 'anniversary' on the diet and we're still amazed and encouraged at how simply eating so healthy can bring about such drastic changes.

10. Joy, I've learned to live simply with my menu. But I'm always looking for new ideas to add to it. I'll see what I can put together as far as our typical menu. You might look at it and decide I'm way too boring, but if it gives you a few new ideas I'm glad to help. :)

11. You should also look into http://www.knowthecause.com – his diet is somewhat different but conceptually the same – no fungus!! I am looking forward to a speaking engagement Doug is doing this weekend (he is local to me – Dallas area).

12. Thank you for sharing the information. I have been feeling poorly for several years and will try getting off of carbos. and see if this helps. We basically eat healthy, homegrown, raw milk, whole grains, low sugar – but I see that I need to get off some foods even if they are natural to see if this will help. I do hope things improve.

13. Lea H @ Nourishing Treasures says:

14. Hi, thanks for all this great info. Are green peas allowed?

15. Hey, this looks great and complete! But i cant help feeling puzzled by just one (pretty major) thing – you put yogurt on the to-be-avoided list – with no other comments or explanations whereas in my experience of hunting natural ways of curing candida on the internet there’s a massive amount of positive feedback and recommendations for using yogurt as sometimes the main weapon against the enemy. What’s this about?

• Andi,

Thanks for such a good question. I believe probiotics are very helpful in battling candida, but not so much yogurt as it’s made from milk and has a lot of lactose which is still a type of sugar that candida thrives off. It would be better to take a probiotic supplement.

Does that clarify things better?

• Hi Andi,

I wanted to come back to your question about yogurt. I’d always been told that since yogurt contains lactose, it was a no no. But your question got me wondering and since my first reply to you I’ve had the chance to be in contact with Dr. Eric Bakker, ND, author of Candida Crusher. His information tends to make me think I was wrong.

It seems, like you said, that the benefits of yogurt far outweigh the cons of any lactose it contains. I would still highly recommend that you make your own or look for unpasteurized, unsweetened yogurt that features ‘live active cultures’ or ‘living cultures’.

Thanks for your original question!

16. How low carb is recommended? What would u suggest a good macronutrient ratio be between the carbs, fats, and pro (percent of diet, grams)?

I know it’s all individual, but if u could give some guidelines, that would help. “low csrb” can mean a lot, from ketogenic to anywhere from 0-150 or 200g carbs

And do leafy greens and other non starchy veggies count towards the carb amount, or does this just pertain to carbs from starchy veg?

Thanks!!!!

• Hi Kyra,

I’m sorry it’s taken me so long to reply . . . moving/unpacking finally caught up with me! :)

As to your question, I wish I could give you a solid answer – but I’ve found that every candida ‘doctor/guru’ has a different suggestion. I honestly don’t count carbs/fats/proteins – I tried that once and just about drove myself crazy! Instead I only eat the safe (low carb) veggies and simply don’t eat those high in carbs. Well, okay, like once a month I’ll make a rice/bean hot dish for the family, but we really try to avoid those kinds of carbs on a daily basis. After nearly going insane trying to keep within a certain macronutrient ratio, I simply gave up and figured if I was eating what I should 90% of the time, then it would take care of itself.

I know that’s a very general answer and probably not very helpful, but that’s really all I can tell you. Like you said, ‘low carb’ can mean a wide range of numbers to different people. My suggestion would be to eat what you know is on the list 90% of the time, and be careful not to binge on carbs during the other 10%.

17. Maria Andy says:

Please have just been diagnosed with candida. So what type of cereal is best as breakfast,since oat is not good. Can l eat brown rice occasionally and unriped plaintain, boiled. Please i need your advice and i’m really down about my health. Betterstill you can advice on what to eat. Alse should i also go for the herbs tablets or teas?. Thanks.

• Hi Maria,

I would suggest going with eggs, butter, and maybe some bacon for breakfast. Avoid cereals if you can – perhaps an occasional (once every few weeks) bowl of oatmeal or rice (better if soaked), but certainly don’t over do it.

I would encourage you to look at the tap for ‘RECIPES’ as there is a section there for candida safe recipes to give you an idea on some things to eat and hopefully encourages you.

Teas or tablets? Hmm. I want to say tea (especially loose leaf) as it is more likely not to have hidden ingredients and would be a purer form.

*hugs* to you!

• My favorite breakfast: 1eggs scrambled with clarified hip utter, salt and pepper. Mix with half a avocado, dices, a bit of chopped red onion and a few sliced grape tomatoes, mix well then squeeze lime over it. I would eat this even if not on a anti candida diet!

18. Hello,

I’m wondering if you can help me I’m looking at trying the candida diet to see if it will help some of my problems but I’m so confused there are so many sites that say one thing you can have an another you can’t have. Am I able to eat plain greek yogurt for breakfast with some stevia? I really need some snack ideas besides veggies, are there any options?

Thanks so much!

• That’s one of the most frustrating parts of trying to eat an anti-candida diet. There are sooooo many views out there. Unfortunately (but honestly), I’ve found that the stricter you are on a candida diet, the better. So much of it really depends on how bad you have candida and how eating that particular food makes you feel.

To begin with, I’d recommend not having greek yogurt with stevia (though after several months on a strict diet, you could probably have it once in a while without a problem). When I was eating a stricter candida diet, I did so for over 6 mths. I snacked a lot on pork rinds (acquired taste). I melted butter and sprinkled it with cinnamon and stevia and then dipped the pork rinds in there. :) Another favorite is Candida-Diet Ice Cream.

• Thanks for the input but I need something to have for breakfast… plain yogurt, some type of cereal or oatmeal, something?? Any options, I don’t think I can do any type of pork rinds.

I was looking through your recipes for a candida diet and none of the options for “c”, I don’t think this is something that is doable for a diet… could make you go crazy!

Thanks

• Jen, I would recommend staying away from all grains for at least two weeks. Then, when you do start eating them again, go for the healthiest ones: buckwheat, quinoa, millet, and amaranth. You can cook these up just like oatmeal or grind them first to make a breakfast with a ‘Cream of Wheat’ type consistency.

I’d avoid the yogurt for about a month, but then greek yogurt might be doable – just go really easy on any fruit you add in.

I know that first several weeks is hard. For some reason we associate breakfast with grains, yogurts, and fruits. But maybe try eggs, sliced meat, or raw veggies like beans, broccoli, or cauliflower. Just because it’s breakfast doesn’t mean it has to be what we consider as a typical breakfast.

Like I said, I know it’s hard – but if you can eliminate sugars and all grains for a time, you can slowly start incorporating them again. Hope this helps get you over the hump. :)

• How r pork rinds healthy?

Also, why isn’t sugar free yogurt allowed? Other candida diets say fermented foods are vital for killing candida

And it seems odd that beans (a starch and often hard to digest) are allowed but not gf grains (body ecology is the opposite of this recommendation)

So, it’s confusing

And eating so much animal products doesn’tsseem health either

And I agree… Snacks and breakfast are hardest

• Hi Bee,

Thanks for all your questions. First, let me say that I’m not a candida doctor. :)

I too hear sooooo many conflicting reports on what is allowed and what isn’t – and many of my resources are doctors. I’ve simply found that being on a stricter candida diet is better. (by stricter I mean eating strictly for several months to a year, not just a few weeks as some would have you believe. Candida is NOT a quick fix.)

That being said, eating so strictly can make you go crazy! :) Pork rinds may not be on the same level as farm fresh eggs, but they are pork and fat – no carbs. If you can find good quality pork rinds, you can find some that are fried in better oils than your horrible canola oils. I’ve even seen where you can buy bags of unfried pork rinds so you can fry them yourself (I recommend using coconut oil).

Sugar-free yogurt IS allowed, BUT not at first. In the beginning you really want to stay away from all milk products because milk contains lactose which is a natural sugar. I’d recommend probiotic supplements in place of yogurt to begin with. You want to stay really strict for at least a few months, and the exact amount of time really depends on how much candida you have in your system. As you begin to improve you can slowly add yogurt back in – slowly being the key word.

I don’t recommend beans either, as they are a starch like you mentioned. And even GF grains are to be avoided at first. The list above is really for the main battle-stage so to speak. When you’re fighting candida you want to throw everything in your arsenal at it – if you feed it sugars and carbs you’re only giving it weapons to fight back.

Wow, you can tell I’ve been around my boys too long! LOL

One of the reasons you eat a lot of fat is because it helps in the breaking down and digestion of meat. If you were only eating meat without any fats, that would be hard on your system. Eating them together is the better option.

Let me know if you have more questions! :)

• Hi Bee,

I posted this reply to Andi’s question above, but I wanted to make sure you saw it too. I wanted to come back to your question about yogurt. Like I told Andi, I’d always been told that since yogurt contains lactose, it was a no no. But as both of you were asking questions about yogurt it got me wondering.

I’ve recently been in contact with Dr. Eric Bakker, ND, author of Candida Crusher. His information shows with very strong evidence that you are both correct, yogurt can be allowed. I would still highly recommend that you make your own or look for unpasteurized, unsweetened yogurt that features ‘live active cultures’ or ‘living cultures’.

I’m sorry if I further confused you on the subject, but I’m glad to be able to share this with you!

• Thanks I’ll try and give it a shot but it’s not going to be easy! Meat and raw veggies don’t exactly go with my one morning decaf coffee. :(

Thanks so much for your suggestions I just want to stop feeling so bloated all the time.

Cheers,
            Jen

19. So strawberries are allowed in the very beginning of this diet?

20. Are strawberries allowed in the beginning of this diet..if so, how often?

• Hi Elisa,

The fruits allowed at the very beginning are only lemons and limes as they are the lowest in sugar. Next you are allowed blueberries and green apples and then you gradually work your way through the lowest sugar fruits first. Berries in general are going to be the ones allowed first after you start introducing fruit again.

There’s really not set limit on how often you can have strawberries once you do reintroduce them. . .But it’s recommended to only eat one or two a day for several days before you add another kind of fruit. You really want to go slow at reintroducing any fruits so you can monitor how you’re body is reacting to them.

21. How does lactose free milk fit in? I prefer not to drink many of the milk alternatives where I live (South America) because they are all loaded with sugar.

22. I have the Candida Crusher book and also your “Healing Candida with Food” book. One question I have is what supplements did you use? Thanks!

23. It’s interesting reading about all the different candida diets! I’m happy to read that so many people feel better after the diet and even heal from serious illness. I’m trying to get free from asthma and allergies (and also feeling tired, anxiety and so on).

This diet is more accepting than the candida diet I’m on :). But that’s ok I want to give it my best shot ;). On the candida diet I do no form of milk is aloud (not animalmilk, nutmilk, coconut milk because it transforms quick in to sugar in the body) and no nut butters. Preferably no nuts at all but seeds are ok. Cheese is not ok, neither is yoghurt. No flour is aloud (same reason as milk). No fruit at all is aloud but berries are. No cacao, but carob is ok and so on.

I have slipped a few times with eating peanut butter, cacao and coconut milk but besides that I’ve followed the plan and one month has gone. 2 more to go.

When my candida diet is over I will implement a lot of what is mentioned in the candida diet on this site to my everyday diet. I think it’s great using almond and coconut milk (and flour) instead of cow’s milk and gluten flour. I’m glad people are realizing there are better alternatives!

24. I forgot to say that lemon, lime and avocado is ok (and that allowed is the way to spell, not aloud haha). I’m Swedish so sometimes I forget the right spelling :)

25. Danielle says:

You can get fermented cashew and almond yogurt, its vegan and unsweetened! Im surprised that this suggests red meat, bacon and some dairy. I am avoiding all dairy, no red meat, pork or shell fish, definitely no bacon. and all gluten free and obviously sugar free lol. Should be a fun 6 months to a year! There are some great recipes on pinterest!

26. Holli Stedman says:

Paula….I have been struggling with to much yeast in my system I believe for years…but really was just diagnoised by a natural path doctor a year ago May…trying to really figure out what is the best book and information out there to get this beast that has been destroying my health and life! Help Holli

• Hi Holli,

I’m glad you’ve found the answer to your health issues – that’s half the battle, isn’t it. :) I highly recommend the ebook Candida Crusher, by Dr. Eric Bakker.

He has over two decades of experience in treating candida patients and his book is one of the best I’ve ever read – it’s a wealth of information.

He created the 3-Stage candida diet I summarize (with his permission) and use in my candida cookbooks.

Trackbacks

1. [...] I’ll be honest. I don’t look at an avocado the same way I look at other fruit.  First of all, it’s commonly known as an alligator pear. That doesn’t exactly conjure up images of a plump, juicy peach, does it Although an avocado is technically a fruit, (because it grows on a tree and bears seed, etc.) it doesn’t contain the amount of fructose or natural sugars that most fruits do. This alone makes it great for those looking for food allowed on a candida diet. [...]

2. [...] we can’t neglect to mention that zucchini is a low-carb food on the candida safe list which makes me want to pucker up and kiss it on its little green nose. Smooch. And double [...]

3. [...] healthy, or even remotely allowed for someone on a restricted (but VERY healthy) diet like the candida diet. But, they are out there. I’ve altered one that contains two of my life’s loves: [...]

4. [...] Whole Intentions is guest posting this week about the amazing benefits of sauerkraut along with a picture tutorial on how to make it. Join her as she researches delicious recipes to eat while on a candida diet. [...]

5. [...] And here at Whole Intentions I recently guest posted about the amazing benefits of sauerkraut along with a picture tutorial on how to make it. Join me in my search for healthy and delicious recipes to eat while on a candida diet. [...]

6. Why Goats? says:

[...] Meat Because we’re a house full of carnivores, and because meat is an essential part of our candida diet-type way of eating, we go through a lot of it. Last year our freezer held over half a beef, 50 meat [...]

7. [...] most effective way to control candida is with an anti-candida diet. Now I’ll be the first to admit being on such a strict diet isn’t [...]

8. [...] because a candida diet harbors on being the-healthiest-diet-in-the-world, is full of nutrient-rich, good for you food, [...]

9. […] The kicker? Two of the foods we love most, sugar and starches, are a huge part of the reason candida becomes a problem. When a person eats too much sugar and starch, they’re feeding the candida monster. A significant part of reversing that growth is by eating a healthy candida diet. […]

10. […] The kicker? Two of the foods we love most, sugar and starches, are a huge part of the reason candida becomes a problem. When a person eats too much sugar and starch, they’re feeding the candida monster. A significant part of reversing that growth is by eating a healthy candida diet. […]

11. […] The kicker? Two of the foods we love most, sugar and starches, are a huge part of the reason candida becomes a problem. When a person eats too much sugar and starch, they’re feeding the candida monster. A significant part of reversing that growth is by eating a healthy candida diet. […]

I'm so glad you're here today! Please feel free to leave a comment.